PX22 Nitpicker Actuator
The PX22 nitpicker actuator features a rotary section similar to our X22 Indexing Actuator coupled with a linear cylinder to produce independently controlled linear and indexing motion of the rod. With standard linear strokes up to 12 inches, optional rod ends, and tie rod construction, the PX22 is an extremely versatile actuator. This actuator can be used to move multiple parts by lifting them from one station and placing them on another for simultaneous processing.
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 75 psi max = 47 in-lbs. @ extended, 55 in-lbs. @ retracted
- Linear Force at 75 psi max = Extended: 89 lbs., Retract: 42 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the PX2 Nitpicker Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For rotary motion instead, consider our PA22 Pick & Place Actuator.