X4 Indexing Actuator
The X4 is our largest single rack indexing actuator, delivering almost 3.5 inch-pounds of torque per psi of working pressure. This unique device indexes with very high accuracy and no accumulating error. It is ideal for use in index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations. The X4 is rugged, fast, simple to operate, and very reliable.
- Bore Size = 2"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .1.000" dia., Options: D 1.000" dia.
- Torque at 60 psi = 238 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,160 lbs., Axial: 290 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X4 Indexing Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For double the torque, see the X42 Indexing Actuator.
If you don't need accurate positioning, consider the S4 Stepping Actuator.