S3 Stepping Actuator
The S3 stepping actuator is ideal for use in medium index tables with shot pins, conveyors, or as drives for roll feeders. The S3 provides unidirectional rotation in increments but unlike our X3 Indexing Actuator, it does not have positive stopping capability. The load will coast to a stop unless acted on by an external force. Unlike competitive products with add-on clutch housings, the S3 has a fully integrated clutch-bearing assembly for solid support of the load.
- Bore Size = 1 3/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .750" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = 119 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches (Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping)
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the S3 Stepping Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For increased torque output, consider our S4 Stepping Actuator.
Possible to add independently-controlled linear motion, like PA3 Pick & Place Actuator but with stepping rotary section.