X42 Indexing Actuator
This unique device indexes with very high accuracy and no accumulating error. Floating pistons and a precision ground rack riding in replaceable sintered bronze bearings assure millions of reliable duty cycles. It is ideal for use in medium to large index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations. With over 10 times the maximum torque capacity of the X1 Indexing Actuator, the X42 is a safe choice for OEM's and integrators.
- Bore Size = 2"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .1.000" dia., Options: D 1.000" dia.
- Torque at 60 psi = 238 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,160 lbs., Axial: 290 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X4 Indexing Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.