A12 Rotary Actuator
The A12 rotary actuator can be configured into over two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and shipped within a few days. The A12 shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterparts. The A12 has been tested to 20 million maintenance-free duty cycles. Ball bearings and a one piece, heat treated alloy steel pinion shaft complete the rugged, flexible dual rack construction of this proven workhorse.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: .250" dia., D .375" dia., & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 24 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A12 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the 3-Position version, see A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X1 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A2 Rotary Actuator.