A22 Rotary Actuator
The A22 rotary actuator can be configured into over two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and shipped within a few days. It shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterparts. Its dual rack construction allows for expanded options combination flexibility. Ball bearings and a one-piece, heat-treated alloy steel pinion shaft make this rugged, flexible actuator one of the favorites.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia. & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 78 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Washdown Protection
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A22 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the 3-Position version, see A22 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X2 Indexing Actuator.
For increased torque output, consider the A3 Rotary Actuator.