A2 Rotary Actuator
The A2 incorporates all the design features that have made our 1 to 2-inch bore actuator line the standard in the industry for reliability and configurability. Floating pistons and a precision ground rack riding in replaceable sintered bronze bearings provide enhanced durability. The one piece, heat treated alloy steel pinion shaft is supported by large sealed ball bearings and it can be customized to suit your load.
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia. & HS .375" I.D. dia.
- Torque at 80 psi = 39 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A2 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for a three-position version, see A22 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X2 Indexing Actuator.
For double the output torque and zero backlash, consider our Dual Rack A22 Rotary Actuator.