A42 Rotary Actuator
With over 60 times more torque capacity than our A032 Rotary Actuator, the A42 is our largest rotary actuator. Its tie rod construction provides for a virtually unlimited number of possible combinations of standard, readily available options that could be installed either on the top or bottom cylinders as needed. With oversized ball bearings and a one-piece, heat-treated alloy steel pinion shaft, this extremely rugged, versatile actuator is an excellent choice for demanding medium to large applications.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 2"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: 1.000" dia. or 1.125" dia., Options: D 1.000" dia., D 1.125" dia., & HS .750" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 554 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 2,020 lbs., Axial: 500 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/4 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Hollow Shaft
- Washdown Protection
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A42 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the 3-Position version, see A42 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X4 Indexing Actuator.