AL75 Compact Rotary Actuator
Unlike our other actuators, the AL75 is not a rack and pinion actuator; it features a patented drive mechanism that is both unique and durable. It can operate at very high speeds with light loads and its characteristic slow start/stop motion reduces noise and shock. It can easily be made in various alternative materials and with its ingress protection capabilities, it is ideal for washdown environments.
- Standard Rotations = 50, 95 degrees
- Shaft sizes = Standard: .250" dia., D .250" dia., R .250" dia., Options: None
- Torque at 80 psi = Varies 7-11 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings - Radial: 77 lbs., Axial: 19 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Washdown Protection
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
See the AL75 Compact Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.