At Rotomation we have always strived to provide the best customer service we can possibly offer and are dedicated to the success of our customers. When you do business with Rotomation, you get specialized engineering services, personalized customer service, and targeted technical support. Whether you need a quote, help with an actuator, or a return material authorization (RMA) number, we will address your needs immediately when you call us at (386) 676-6377 during regular business hours (M-F 8AM-5:30PM ET). If you call outside business hours and leave a message, we will make you our first priority the next business day.
People Serving People
Get the attention you deserve!
Our goal is to keep our customers satisfied through personalized customer service. We believe that can only be achieved when we answer your calls. When you call us, you talk to a member of our staff with a critical role in our daily operation who will focus their full attention on you for as much time as necessary to fully understand your questions, concerns, needs, or jokes (we can't promise we'll laugh, though!) in a friendly, professional manner.
¡También hablamos Español!
Complete Service and Support
With You Every Step of the Way!
We at Rotomation understand that your needs go beyond purchasing an actuator, so we provide services to prospective and current customers at no additional charge. Our basic complimentary services include:
- Actuator selection and sizing assistance - We will help you determine which type of actuator to use on your application, including sizing appropriate to handle the required load. We want to make sure the actuator you buy is the actuator you need.
- Actuator cross-referencing - We help you choose a suitable Rotomation actuator to replace a competitor's unit, matching critical characteristics to save you time and money.
- Price listing - We provide our customers with current list prices on all specific configurations. Official quotes will be provided by our distributors, unless there are none serving your area.
- Integration and installation assistance - We always do our best to provide you with the information you need to integrate, install and operate our products, or to adapt them to your load or operating conditions, making for an integrated, self-contained solution. If you need supplementary components to enhance the actuator's performance, we will suggest trusted suppliers.
- Order tracking - We will be glad to provide immediate order status at any time.
- Distributor relations - Our distributors are carefully selected due to their capabilities, track record and high standards.
- Troubleshooting guidance - We will help with any issues you may have with our actuators, guide you through critical initial steps to determine the cause, and provide you with specific suggestions to prevent future reoccurrence. We will work with you until your actuator issues are fully resolved and you're back in business.
- Actual lead times - We estimate lead times based upon current workload. If needed, we will determine actual lead time for a specific actuator configuration.
- Special actuator design - We will help you determine any modifications or additional parts needed in order to make our actuator fit your application properly. We can also help you create specifications and requirements to develop a unique actuator for your application.
- Testing services - We test 100% of the actuators we sell before shipment to assure conformance to published ratings and specifications. If you need us to perform additional testing, we will be glad to discuss your requirements and ultimately setup a special test for your Rotomation actuator. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to, performance, life cycle, and leak tests.
- CAD files - If you can't find the CAD files you need in our online configurators or need help in generating a file, we will gladly walk you through the process, or generate them for you.
- Supporting documents - We will send you any documents you may need to install, operate, or troubleshoot our actuators.
- Continuous Ongoing Support - Rotomation actuators have high cycle rates and long life expectancy; some of our customers report continuous usage with few rebuilds over a 20- or 30-year period. We support nearly all of our previous products, and current models will drop in place of an older model, with improvements made over the years for even longer life. Our continuous support of our actuators keeps customers running without having to alter their application designs, by restoring or rebuilding a unit to its full functional integrity.
Other Value-added Services
Get improved ROI on your actuator!
When you buy a Rotomation actuator you not only get a high-quality automation component accompanied by world-class customer service, but you can also make the most out of your original investment by considering our value-added services below.
- Repair services - All Rotomation actuators are fully rebuildable, providing owners with extended life for a fraction of the cost of a new unit.
- Expedite service - if our standard lead time doesn't match your urgent needs, ask us to expedite your order and we will reposition it, bypassing our first-in-first-out (FIFO) system, for a modest fee.
- Specialized engineering services - If you need an actuator with specialized features or components that we do not offer as a standard option, ask for our design services to learn more about what our engineers can do for you. Let us do the legwork and possibly save you money in the process!
Short Lead Times
Get your order when you want it!
We feel that great service keeps both the acquisition process and our operations working as efficiently as possible, assuring prompt order delivery and happy customers. Even though we cannot keep our actuators in stock due to the immense number of possible configurations, we stock most of the parts used for our standard actuators in our Kanban-based inventory warehouse. This allows us to build actuators to order promptly and ship replacement parts and seal repair kits (SRK) next day if necessary. We will stock some fully-built actuators, either for customers that buy a specific configuration regularly, or because a specific configuration is used on a common application within a certain industry.
Because we build most of our actuators to order, to the required specific configuration, our lead time may vary based upon workload, but typically runs from a few days to 2 weeks after receipt of order (ARO) from our distributor to ship our standard actuators.
Communication is Key
Get the information you need!
We believe transparency is essential in business, and communication is key. We are in touch with our customers throughout the process, addressing any issues immediately. Whether an order was shipped ahead of time or the original ship date may be delayed, we contact our distributors immediately, allowing them to take any necessary corrective actions to eliminate or minimize business impact.