X22 Indexing Actuator
The X22 indexing actuator has a precision ground shaft that delivers 73 inch pounds of torque at a max psi of 75 psi. This unique device indexes with high accuracy and no accumulating error. It is ideal for use in relatively small index tables, conveyors, or to consistently position parts evenly for multiple simultaneous operations.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 1"
- Standard Rotations = From 12 (30 steps/rev.) to 360 (1 step/rev.)
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .500" dia., Options: D .500" dia.
- Torque at 75 psi max = 73 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 1,030 lbs., Axial: 257 lbs.
- Port Size = 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Flow Controls
- Heavy Duty (Aluminum Cylinders, Option A or Steel Cylinders, Option K)
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the X22 Indexing Actuator Part Numberpage for detailed configuration and option information.
If your application features a load that would exert a pull force on the indexer’s shaft or requires washdown protection, consider using an X3 Indexing Actuator instead.
If independently-controlled linear motion is desired, combined with the X22 rotary characteristics, select our PX22 Nitpicker Actuator.
Compare All Dual Rack Indexing Actuators