A032 Compact Rotary Actuator
Unique like our AL75, the A032 packs a lot of torque per cubic inch of rugged construction and fits in the palm of your hand. With a heat-treated alloy steel pinion shaft and relatively large ball bearings, it will handle loads heavier than its competition. Optional features are available for you to configure this compact actuator as needed, so that it suits your application precisely.
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 30, 45, 60, 90, 100, 120, 180, 190 degrees
- Shaft sizes = Standard: .375" dia. & R .375" dia., Options: D .375" dia., .250" dia., R .250" dia., 8mm, & D 8mm
- Torque at 80 psi = 9 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings - Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Fluorocarbon Seals
See the A032 Compact Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
For the three-position version, see A032 3-Position Compact Actuator.
If space isn't a limitation but you need larger rotation angles, consider the A1 Rotary Actuator.
Compare All Compact Rotary Actuators