A1 Rotary Actuator
The A1 rotary actuator can be specified in nearly two billion standard configurations that can be assembled to order and typically ship within a few days. It shares many of the same construction features and options with its bigger counterparts. The A1 has been tested to 20 million maintenance-free duty cycles.
- 2-Position Rotary Actuator
- Bore Size = 5/8"
- Standard Rotations = 15 Angles from 30 to 730 degrees
- Shaft Sizes = Standard: .375" dia., Options: .250" dia., D .375" dia., & HS .375" I.D.
- Torque at 80 psi = 12 in-lbs.
- Ball Bearing Ratings = Radial: 305 lbs., Axial: 76 lbs.
- Port Size = 10-32 or 1/8 NPT
- Available Options:
- Adjustable Rotation
- Double Ended Shafts
- Flow Controls
- Hollow Shaft
- Mount Plates
- Magnetic Switches Installed & Tested Prior To Shipping
- Hydraulic Service Seals
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Fluorocarbon Hydraulic Service Seals
See the A1 Rotary Actuator Part Number page for detailed configuration and option information.
Looking for the three-position version, see A12 3-Position Rotary Actuator.
If you need precise unidirectional sequential steps, jump to X1 Indexing Actuator.
For double the output torque and zero backlash, consider our Dual Rack A12 Rotary Actuator.
Compare All Single Rack Tie Rod Rotary Actuators